Christ Fellowship now has a bank account! You can now give directly to our church instead of through our mother church. Please read carefully – there are a few changes to be aware of:
- Checks can now be made payable to “Christ Fellowship”.
- If you use your own bank’s bill pay or intend to mail a check, use the following address:
- Christ Fellowship, P.O. Box 386, Horn Lake, MS 38637
- You may continue to give online at the following link: www.onehornlake.org/give
- We now process online gifts through Stripe instead of PayPal. If you already have a recurring gift setup on PayPal, please use the link above and change to the new system.
- NEW! You can also Text-to-Give! Text any dollar amount to 84321
- There is a brief setup the first time you give via text. After that, it’s quick and easy!
- You may also give on Sunday mornings during the offering as usual.
What you give is between you and God. Giving is confidential, seen only by our accountant and the men who count the offering on Sunday. The elders would like to encourage everyone to consider their giving.
Will you commit yourself to prayer about taking the next step in your giving? If you never give, consider giving occasionally. If you give occasionally, plan to give more regularly. Giving is an act of worship and dependence upon God. It reminds us that what we have already belongs to God. It protects us from being enslaved to our money. It forces us to ask, “Is my security in money or in God?”
Our annual report will be available soon, as well as our budget for the 2018-2019 fiscal year. If you have questions, let us know.