Sunday, June 13, 2021
Please do not attend if you are sick or have recently been exposed to Covid.
Thank you for visiting Christ Fellowship today! We use Remind to send announcements and prayer requests. To sign-up, use this link: https://www.remind.com/join/cfchl
Order of Worship
- Gathering Hymn – “Great is Thy Faithfulness”
- Call to Worship – Psalm 89:1,5
- Hymns – “Mighty to Save” & “Be Thou My Vision”
- Praying for the Church
- Children & Nursery Dismissal
- Sermon – Austin Braasch
- Hymn – “In Christ Alone”
- Giovanni and family – please pray for the Elvir family in the loss of Giovanni’s mother, Idalia Lara.
- Raul Angel and family – please pray for the Angel family in the loss of Raul’s father, Raul Sr.
- Hannah Tanous – pray for Drew’s sister, recovering from brain surgery. Update: the tumor was malignant and Hannah will begin daily radiation.
- Jeff Brady – pray for healing and pain relief. Jeff fractured his hand in three places!
- Jim and Mandy Willson – pray for their family as they prepare to move to Virginia.
- Alexis & Student Ministry – pray for the fellowship and discipleship of our middle and high school students this summer.
- Westwind Neighborhood – Continue praying for our neighbors in the Westwind community, directly behind the church.
- The McClures – Pray for Ethan and Kristen as they prepare to adopt a child from Columbia. (update: they have been matched!)
- The Feinbergs – Pray for Josh and Jami as they prepare to adopt a child from India.
- Immigration – There are several families connected to CFC that are legally seeking residence in the US. Pray for this process.
- Addiction – Numerous loved ones connected to our church continue to struggle with chemical dependencies.
- Seriously Ill: Jeff Brady, Conner Canfield, Luke Churchill, Karissa Dickerson, Don Ford, Peggy Ford, Lakesha Sakyi, Margaret St. Peter, Laura Kathryn Redden, Miller (Robin’s god-son)
- We will have excellent guest preachers during the month of June. Mike will have limited availability during the month of June. He will be taking time off and a study leave to prepare for a special role at the PCA General Assembly.
- Plans are being made for renewed ministry – fellowship, Bible study, service opportunities. Let us know what you want to see Christ Fellowship do together in the months ahead as we get back to normal!
- Don’t forget about the book table! Prices are suggested donations.
- The church has a new Value Statement – read it here.
- We now have a freezer and can begin replacing our Freezer Meals!
- The Pentecost version of the Daily Prayer Project is now available:
- You can Download the English guide here.
- Spanish Bible Study has returned – every other Tuesday at 8pm via Zoom. We are studying the book of Revelation. Contact Mike to participate.
- To better serve Desoto County, we created a brief “gift survey”. Help us do our job “to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ…” (Ephesians 4:12) (www.onehornlake.org/serve)
- If you are committed to this church and would like to support the ministry financially, you may give online (www.onehornlake.org/give) or text any dollar amount to: 84321
|Financial Snapshot||Year to Date|
|Year to Date||Better/(Worse)|
|Apr -21||Jul 20 – Apr 21||than Budget|
|Expenses||$ 13,580||$ 154,036||574|
|Net Surplus(/Deficit)||$ (4,462)||$ (62,062)||$ (19,119)|
|Total Surplus/(Deficit)||$ 1,333||$ 5,423||$ (9,967)|
|Ending Church Balance||$ 51,830|