Sunday, September 25, 2022
Thank you for visiting Christ Fellowship today! We use Remind to send announcements and prayer requests. To sign-up, use this link: https://www.remind.com/join/cfchl
Order of Worship
- Gathering Hymn –
- Call to Worship – Psalm 55
- Hymns –
- Praying for the Church
- Nursery Dismissal
- Sermon – Matthew 5:43-48
- Hymn –
- Melissa Bateman – Melissa will be having chemotherapy followed by major surgery to remove the tumor in her liver.
- Chuck Cole – pray for Hannah Pittman’s father, recently diagnosed with esophageal cancer.
- Andy Winberry – Andy has improved and will be moving to a short-term assisted living facility.
- Ty and Ally New – pray for Melissa Bateman’s son Ty and family. They returned to Guatemala to serve as missionaries and they plan to adopt.
- Esther Pilgrim & family – Esther is back! Pray for a smooth transition.
- Sakyi Family – the Sakyis received word that they will be able to adopt Kofi soon!
- The Feinbergs – update: the Feinbergs have officially adopted Afton and will be travelling to India soon!
- Immigration – There are several families connected to CFC that are legally seeking residence in the US. Pray for this process.
- Addiction – Numerous loved ones connected to our church continue to struggle with chemical dependencies.
- Seriously Ill: Norma Amaro, Terry Beecroft, Jeff Brady, Luke Churchill, Jenny Cole, Adilia Escobar, Cathey Owings, Margaret St. Peter, Laura Kathryn Redden, Hannah Tanous, Brandi Whitten, Andy Winberry
- ESL – Today @ Noon
- Man to Man – 9/27 @ 6:00am
- Family Game Night – 10/12 @ 6:30pm
- Students and Parents – 7th-12th graders are invited to join us for a fall youth retreat on December 2-4. CPYC will be held at Victory Ranch in Bolivar, TN. The cost is $150. Scholarships are available. Contact Mike to register by October 2.
- Calling all men – you’re invited to a 6-week men’s video study called “Man to Man”. We will meet Tuesdays at 6:00am beginning September 20. Coffee and donuts will be provided. Spanish subtitles will be available.
- Our next Family Game Night is Wednesday, October 12 at 6:30pm. Join us for dinner, a family-friendly game, and a neighborhood outreach project!
- Don’t forget about the book table! Prices are suggested donations. There is a clearance section!
- To better serve Desoto County, we created a brief Gift Survey. Help us do our job “to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ…” (Ephesians 4:12) (www.onehornlake.org/serve)
- Giving to the church is an act of worship. “Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” (2 Cor. 9:7) If you are committed to this church and would like to support the ministry financially, you may give online (www.onehornlake.org/give) or text any dollar amount to: 84321
|Financial Snapshot||Year to Date|
|Year to Date||Better/(Worse)|
|Aug -22||Jul 22 – Aug 22||than Budget|
|Expenses||$ 13,946||$ 30,807||826|
|Net Surplus(/Deficit)||$ (207)||$ (5,190)||$ (1,889)|
|Total Surplus/(Deficit)||$ 2,983||$ 1,040||$ (8,991)|
|Ending Church Balance||$ 63,811|