Sunday, November 22, 2020
If you decide to attend worship in-person, please remember that masks are required (except for small children) and we will be social distancing. Please do not attend if you are sick, high-risk, or have recently been exposed to someone with the virus.
Thank you for visiting Christ Fellowship today! We use Remind to send announcements and prayer requests. To sign-up, text @cfchl to the number: 81010
Order of Worship
- Call to Worship & Invocation
- Open Prayer Time
- Children and Nursery Dismissal
- Westwind Neighborhood – Begin praying for our neighbors in the Westwind community, directly behind the church.
- Maritza’s family – Please pray for the Blanco family in Honduras. They lost everything in the recent hurricane.
- Robin Lovell – Robin’s sister, Paula, continues to recover! Praise God!
- Conner – Pray for Lacey’s sister Sonya and her son Conner. He has been diagnosed with early onset bipolar disorder in addition to his autism.
- Amy Bain – Pray for Seth’s supervisor in the loss of her aunt and other family issues.
- Asare and Lakesha – Pray for the Sakyis, as they are currently fostering three children from Honduras.
- The McClures – Pray for Ethan and Kristen as they prepare to adopt a child from Columbia.
- Expecting Moms – Lesly Hernandez, Hannah Pittman
- Immigration – There are several families connected to CFC that are legally seeking residence in the US. Pray for this process.
- Addiction – Numerous loved ones connected to our church continue to struggle with chemical dependencies.
- Seriously Ill: Jeff Brady, Luke Churchill, Don Ford, Peggy Ford, Lakesha Sakyi, Debbie Simpson, Margaret St. Peter
- Advent season begins next Sunday. This is a great time to invite new people! Our Advent series will be “Fullness of Time” from Galatians 4:4-5, and will be highly evangelistic.
- The Advent version of the Daily Prayer Project is now available:
- Want to help us love our neighbors? Join the Westwind Outreach Team! The team will be responsible for delivering prayer cards and quarantine care packages to our nearest neighbors. Contact Mike to hear more about the plan!
- The Trinity Health Center is now accepting appointments for low-income residents of Desoto County! TRINITYHEALTHCENTER.ORG
- Spanish Bible Study has returned on Tuesdays at 8pm via Zoom. We are studying the book of Revelation. Contact Mike to participate.
- Revelation Bible Study has concluded in English. You can find the whole Bible study at this link.
- Are you looking for a way to serve the Horn Lake community? Consider volunteering at the Dream Center, home to the new Trinity Health Center and Desoto Grace (an after-school ministry). Visit the website to learn more.
- To better serve Desoto County, we created a brief “gift survey”. Help us do our job “to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ…” (Ephesians 4:12) (www.onehornlake.org/serve)
- If you are committed to this church and would like to support the ministry financially, you may give online (www.onehornlake.org/give) or text any dollar amount to: 84321
|Financial Snapshot||Year to Date|
|Year to Date||Better/(Worse)|
|Oct -20||Jul 20 – Oct 20||than Budget|
|Expenses||$ 13,346||$ 51,077||$ 763|
|Net Surplus(/Deficit)||$ (6,666)||$ (20,483)||$ (13,310)|
|Total Surplus/(Deficit)||$ (872)||$ 4,734||$ (11,423)|
|Ending Church Balance||$ 51,145|